What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A membership site providing you top dividend lists
- Allowing you to see how the stocks listed on our high yield list stack up against our DSO rating system
- Providing you a review of analyst upgrades and downgrades and the reason behind the change in rating
- Allowing you to track stocks in your portfolio and the dividend income you will receive each month
- Providing you with premium dividend data for stocks going ex-dividend each month
- Letting you find stocks with the best dividend and income growth rates
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Dividend Stocks Online scores 70.97/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.dividendstocksonline.com/topdiv-premium-membership/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $9.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: dividendstocksonline.com you’ll also be taken through to dividendstocksonline.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)